i’m a storm with skin
i’m a storm with skin
Keverynn on Livestream. Pure’s misc arts and such - Watch live streaming Internet TV. Broadcast your own live streaming videos, like Keverynn in Widescreen HD. Livestream, Be There.
1. State your name: Melissa
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: I was almost a Megan. As much as I’m not fond of my name, I’m glad I wasn’t Megan. Nothing against the name, but there was this girl in junior high called Megan that really liked to torment me, so….yeah.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My mom.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Not yet, but it’s only Monday.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? The only correct answer is chocolate.
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Not really, but I’m cool with this.
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Black and blue.
10. How do you wear your makeup? Never.
11. What are some of your nicknames? Mak, Mako, Pure, P-san, Fred (only my brothers call me this), Derf (same thing, just a family thing), Mushroom (from a friend in junior high), Blightshade (stupid forum drama from like 10-ish years ago).
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 3
13. How many bathrooms? 2
14. Do you have a job? Yes
15. Do you have a car? Yellow Ford Fiesta
16. Do you work out every week? Does taking 1st grade kids to gym count? If so, then yes.
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? Not all the time
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? no
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Plenty of times. Junior high drama class musicals, high school choir, talent shows, and a few other things.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Tankini
21. Do you like your eyes? Yes indeed
22. Do you think you are pretty? I have good days.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My husband on his way to work just now
24. How much money is in your bank account? Today is pay day, so I’ve got about $850 left in my account after paying a stupidly high bill. Yay…
26. Do you want kids? Whether I want them or not is irrelevant as I have two already. JK, I did want kids before I had these two. Not having more though.
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: I bought this green backpack in college that had my school’s logo on it. I went to college in 2000. This thing is still intact and is showing no signs of falling apart any time soon. My mom calls it my turtle shell because I have this habit of stuffing it as full as possible. It’s the single most durable thing I’ve ever owned.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Karl Urban. Gonna stop right there.
29. Last movie you saw in theaters: Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? I’m married, so no.
32. Have you ever cheated? No, but I’ve been cheated on.
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Husband’s name starts with J.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Video games, art, cross stitch, drawing, reading, baking cookies
35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who you reblogged this from? I do have a facebook, but since I just ran across this on my dashboard…
on the subjects of boobs and shirts and boobs in shirts
OH GOD THANK YOU.
IM CRYING THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I’VE EVER SEEN
I think I stared at this for a good 5 minutes trying to understand what I was looking at. Maybe I need to go back to bed…
Do you like magical girls? Do you like stories with a diverse cast of characters? Do you like original stories? Check out ‘Stars of Destiny’, book one in a planned 6 book series that follows the journey of Dionne Archer and her friends as they discover their secret identities as Sehashi warriors and fight to keep the city of Elysium Valley safe from the Lords of Chaos.